Little PS Script (with GUI) to list mailbox sizes of all users in your Exchange organisation.
Will also view how many items in each subfolder, and list them out. Very cool indeed 🙂
Well, since I left my charger at work last week (GRR) and wasn’t able to install it when it was first available, I’m probably about a week (or so) behind.
However, I have been using it all day now, and do have some observations.
Firstly, I’m glad MS fixed the RDP client
The new one looks slick and works well. It even remembers a history of connected servers, and gives you them listed when you mouse over (in the Start menu) or right click (on the Taskbar)
Graphically, it looks just a little nicer also. I can’t put my finger on it, but its just that little more polished.
However, I do have one bugbear. It feels slower. It may be me (or the fact that it seems to be indexing my laptop as we speak), but there is less memory available currently than in the beta, and I have about the same amount of application’s open.
I’ll persevere and post back any unusual findings 🙂
I had a problem accessing our FreeNAS box this morning (as did fellow colleagues) after updating to RC1. The fix is quick, and restored access immediately (no reboot required)
- Fire up “Secpol.msc”
- Expand "Local Policies" and select "Security Options"
- Locate "Network Security: LAN Manager Authentication Level" in the list and double-click it.
- Change the setting from "Send NTMLv2 response only" to "Send LM & NTLM – use NTLMv2 session if negotiated"
- Network Security: Minimum session security for NTLM SSP Based (including secure RPC) Clients
- Change the setting from "require 128 bit" to unchecked (No Minimum) and Click OK