Microsoft UAG 2010 Portal not working?
Did a fresh install of Microsoft’s UAG 2010 on a Windows 2008 R2 server the other day, and created a fresh HTTPS portal.
However it didn’t work out of the box – it was giving me a “Unable to browse directory” error.
Sure enough in the IIS 7.5 management console, directory browsing was disabled. Enabled it and it all started working…my guess? A 2k8 R2 / UAG 2k10 bug maybe?
Also performing a iisreset /noforce may fix this, though it didn’t in my case.
- Migrating ACD from US to EU – CloudHQ to the rescue!
- DsReplicaGetInfo() failed with status 8453 (0x2105)
- VMware, UAG, DirectAccess pt2
- Script to automatically assign Archive users to a retention policy
- Retention Policies not applying? Update them then!
- Powershell Command to find component version for Lync and OCS
- Exchange 2010 RU4 v2 now live
- Unable to Seed Database copy–Exchange 2010
- RU4 for Exchange 2010 SP1 removed…
- Problems authenticating to ActiveSync? Don’t be an Admin then!