Possible Bug – 2008 R2 / Exchange 2010?
Not sure if it’s a “bug” or just a “Microsoft”-ism
If a user leaves an RDP session open (even disconnected but still logged in) and leaves a copy of MMC open (doesn’t have to be the Exchange console from what I can figure – but it does seem more apparent on Exchange 2010 servers) the CPU will spike up to 100% after an undetermined time.
Has anyone else seen this?
- Migrating ACD from US to EU – CloudHQ to the rescue!
- DsReplicaGetInfo() failed with status 8453 (0x2105)
- VMware, UAG, DirectAccess pt2
- Script to automatically assign Archive users to a retention policy
- Retention Policies not applying? Update them then!
- Powershell Command to find component version for Lync and OCS
- Exchange 2010 RU4 v2 now live
- Unable to Seed Database copy–Exchange 2010
- RU4 for Exchange 2010 SP1 removed…
- Problems authenticating to ActiveSync? Don’t be an Admin then!