Bug in the VMWare customisation wizard and 2008 R2?
Again, not sure if it is a “bug” persay, but when I use the vSphere (update 1) Customisation Wizard, it doesn’t seem to “complete”;
That appears every reboot – and it doesn’t manage to set things like the Computer name, or join it to Active Directory.
Works ok with 2008 stock, just not R2…. ?
- Migrating ACD from US to EU – CloudHQ to the rescue!
- DsReplicaGetInfo() failed with status 8453 (0x2105)
- VMware, UAG, DirectAccess pt2
- Script to automatically assign Archive users to a retention policy
- Retention Policies not applying? Update them then!
- Powershell Command to find component version for Lync and OCS
- Exchange 2010 RU4 v2 now live
- Unable to Seed Database copy–Exchange 2010
- RU4 for Exchange 2010 SP1 removed…
- Problems authenticating to ActiveSync? Don’t be an Admin then!