The Quest pre-requisites for GroupWise to Exchange migration (for Exchange 2010) has the following command;
Also: Depending on your environment, you may need to run this command to enable the
PowerShell layer using remote PowerShell:
|get-executionpolicy | set-executionpolicy unrestricted|
This is incorrect on Windows XP SP3 (PowerShell 2) and should be;
- Migrating ACD from US to EU – CloudHQ to the rescue!
- DsReplicaGetInfo() failed with status 8453 (0x2105)
- VMware, UAG, DirectAccess pt2
- Script to automatically assign Archive users to a retention policy
- Retention Policies not applying? Update them then!
- Powershell Command to find component version for Lync and OCS
- Exchange 2010 RU4 v2 now live
- Unable to Seed Database copy–Exchange 2010
- RU4 for Exchange 2010 SP1 removed…
- Problems authenticating to ActiveSync? Don’t be an Admin then!