Home > Lync, Microsoft, Microsoft Communicator Server / Lync, MS Operating Systems, PowerShell, Scripts, Windows 2008 R2 > Getting Lync pre-requisites right–the PowerShell way!
Getting Lync pre-requisites right–the PowerShell way!
Found a fab script the other day for installing the pre-requisites for Lync – its all menu driven and allows you to get the right pre-reqs for the Role/s required;
- Migrating ACD from US to EU – CloudHQ to the rescue!
- DsReplicaGetInfo() failed with status 8453 (0x2105)
- VMware, UAG, DirectAccess pt2
- Script to automatically assign Archive users to a retention policy
- Retention Policies not applying? Update them then!
- Powershell Command to find component version for Lync and OCS
- Exchange 2010 RU4 v2 now live
- Unable to Seed Database copy–Exchange 2010
- RU4 for Exchange 2010 SP1 removed…
- Problems authenticating to ActiveSync? Don’t be an Admin then!